- Title Pages
- Chapter One Biodiversity and Plant-Animal Coevolution
- Chapter Two An Introduction to Complex Networks
- Chapter Three The Structure of Plant-Animal Mutualistic Networks
- Chapter Four Ecological and Evolutionary Mechanisms
- Chapter Five Mutualistic Networks in Time and Space
- Chapter Six Consequences of Network Structure
- Chapter Seven Epilogue
- Appendix A Indices Used in Mutualistic Network Analyses
- Appendix B Fitting Degree Distributions
- Appendix C Measures of Nestedness
- Appendix D Measures of Modularity
- Appendix E Phylogenetic Methods and Network Analysis
- Appendix F Null Models for Assessing Network Structure
- Appendix G An Analytical Theory of Mutualistic Networks
- Appendix H Software for the Analysis of Complex Networks
- Monographs in Population Biology
Princeton Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs , and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.