- Title Pages
- 1. Metabolic Synthesis
- 2. Chemical Biomarker Applications to Ecology and Paleoecology
- 3. Stable Isotopes and Radiocarbon
- 4. Analytical Chemical Methods and Instrumentation
- 5. Carbohydrates: Neutral and Minor Sugars
- 6. Proteins: Amino Acids and Amines
- 7. Nucleic Acids and Molecular Tools
- 8. Lipids: Fatty Acids
- 9. Isoprenoid Lipids: Steroids, Hopanoids, and Triterpenoids
- 10. Lipids: Hydrocarbons
- 11. Lipids: Alkenones, Polar Lipids, and Ether Lipids
- 12. Photosynthetic Pigments: Chlorophylls, Carotenoids, and Phycobilins
- 13. Lignins, Cutins, and Suberins
- 14. Anthropogenic Markers
- I Atomic Weights of Elements
- II Useful SI Units and Conversion Factors
- III Physical and Chemical Constants
- Chemical Biomarkers in Aquatic Ecosystems
- Princeton University Press
Princeton Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs , and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.