- Title Pages
- Chapter 1 My Language Is My Homeland
- Chapter 2 Linguistic Policies, Disenfranchisement, and Standardization
- Chapter 3 Linguistic, Genetic, and Cultural Distances: How Far Is Nostratic?
- Chapter 4 Distances Matter
- Chapter 5 Individual Communicative Benefits
- Chapter 6 Diversity and Disenfranchisement Indices
- Chapter 7 Diversity and Disenfranchisement: Applications
- Chapter 8 Multilingualism in the European Union: A Case Study in Linguistic Policy
- How Many Languages Do We Need?
- Princeton University Press
Princeton Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs , and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.