- Title Pages
- Chapter One Modeling Multiparty Competition
- Chapter Two Spatial Dynamics of Political Competition
- Chapter Three A Baseline ABM of Party Competition
- Chapter Four Systematically Interrogating Agent-Based Models
- Chapter Five Benchmarking the Baseline Model
- Chapter Six Endogenous Parties, Interaction of Different Decision Rules
- Chapter Seven New Decision Rules, New Rule Features
- Chapter Eight The Evolutionary Dynamics of Decision Rule Selection
- Chapter Nine Nonpolicy Factors in Party Competition
- Chapter Ten Party Leaders with Policy Preferences
- Chapter Eleven Using Theoretical Models to Analyze Real Party Systems
- Chapter Twelve In Conclusion
Princeton Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs , and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.