- Title Pages
- Chapter One A Model of Rayleigh-Bénard Convection
- Chapter Two Numerical Method
- Chapter Three Linear Stability Analysis
- Chapter Four Nonlinear Finite-Amplitude Dynamics
- Chapter Five Postprocessing
- Chapter Six Internal Gravity Waves
- Chapter Seven Double-Diffusive Convection
- Chapter Eight Time Integration Schemes
- Chapter Nine Spatial Discretizations
- Chapter Ten Boundaries and Geometries
- Chapter Eleven Magnetic Field
- Chapter Twelve Density Stratification
- Chapter Thirteen Rotation
- Appendix A A Tridiagonal Matrix Solver
- Appendix B Making Computer-Graphical Movies
- Appendix C Legendre Functions and the Gaussian Quadrature
- Appendix D Parallel Processing: OpenMP
- Appendix E Parallel Processing: MPI
- Introduction to Modeling Convection in Planets and Stars
- Princeton University Press
Princeton Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs , and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.