- Title Pages
- Let τ:ℕ→ℤ be defined by
- Author information
- Dependencies between the chapters
- Chapter One Introduction, main results, context
- Chapter Two Modular curves, modular forms, lattices, Galois representations
- Chapter Three First description of the algorithms
- Chapter Four Short introduction to heights and Arakelov theory
- Chapter Five Computing complex zeros of polynomials and power series
- Chapter Six Computations with modular forms and Galois representations
- Chapter Seven Polynomials for projective representations of level one forms
- Chapter Eight Description of X1(5l)
- Chapter Nine Applying Arakelov theory
- Chapter Ten An upper bound for Green functions on Riemann surfaces
- Chapter Eleven Bounds for Arakelov invariants of modular curves
- Chapter Twelve Approximating Vf over the complex numbers
- Chapter Thirteen Computing Vf modulo p
- Chapter Fourteen Computing the residual Galois representations
- Chapter Fifteen Computing coefficients of modular forms
- Computational Aspects of Modular Forms and Galois Representations
- Princeton University Press
Princeton Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs , and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.