- Title Pages
- List of Figures and Tables
- 1 Introduction
- 2 The Rise of Sovereign Wealth Funds
- 3 Rethinking the “Sovereign” in Sovereign Wealth Funds
- 4 The Virtues of Long-Term Commitment: Australia’s Future Fund
- 5 The Ethics of Global Investment: Norway’s Government Pension Fund
- 6 Insurer of Last Resort: Singapore’s Government Investment Corporation
- 7 Legitimacy, Trade, and Global Imbalances: The China Investment Corporation
- 8 Modernity, Imitation, and Performance: The Gulf States’ Funds
- 9 Conclusion: Form and Function in the Twenty-First Century
- Appendix Scoping Best Practice
- Sovereign Wealth Funds
Gordon L. Clark
Adam D. Dixon
Ashby H. B. Monk
- Princeton University Press
Princeton Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs , and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.