- Title Pages
- Chapter 1 70 CE–1492
- Chapter 2 Were the Jews a Persecuted Minority?
- Chapter 3 The People of the Book, 200 BCE–200 CE
- Chapter 4 The Economics of Hebrew Literacy in a World of Farmers
- Chapter 5 Jews in the Talmud Era, 200–650
- Chapter 6 From Farmers to Merchants, 750–1150
- Chapter 7 Educated Wandering Jews, 800–1250
- Chapter 8 Segregation or Choice?
- Chapter 9 The Mongol Shock
- Chapter 10 1492 to Today
- The Princeton Economic History of the Western World
- The Chosen Few
- Princeton University Press
Princeton Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs , and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.