- Title Pages
- How to Read This Book
- 1 I Wasn’t Talking about That
- 2 Varieties of Aboutness
- 3 Inclusion in Metaphysics and Semantics
- 4 A Semantic Conception of Truthmaking
- 5 The Truth and Something But the Truth
- 6 Confirmation and Verisimilitude
- 7 Knowing That and Knowing About
- 8 Extrapolation and Its Limits
- 9 Going On in the Same Way
- 10 Pretense and Presupposition
- 11 The Missing Premise
- 12 What Is Said
- Appendix Nomenclature
- Princeton University Press
Princeton Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs , and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.