- Title Pages
- Algorithms Summary
- Chapter One The Windup Phenomenon and Anti-windup Illustrated
- Chapter Two Anti-windup: Definitions, Objectives, and Architectures
- Chapter Three Analysis and Synthesis of Feedback Systems: Quadratic Functions and LMIs
- Chapter Four Static Linear Anti-windup Augmentation
- Chapter Five Dynamic Linear Anti-windup Augmentation
- Chapter Six The MRAW Framework
- Chapter Seven Linear M RAW Synthesis
- Chapter Eight Nonlinear MRAW Synthesis
- Chapter Nine The MRAW Structure Applied to Other Problems
- Chapter Ten Anti-windup for Euler-Lagrange Plants
- Chapter Eleven Annotated Bibliography
- Modern Anti-windup Synthesis
Andrew R. Teel
- Princeton University Press
Princeton Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs , and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.