- Title Pages
- Illustrations and Tables
- Preface: Formal and Substantive
- Chapter One Introduction: Post-Soviet, Post-Social?
- Part One Soviet Social Modernity
- Chapter Two The Birth of Soviet Biopolitics
- Chapter Three City-building
- Chapter Four City-building in Belaya Kalitva
- Chapter Five Consolidation, Stagnation, Breakup
- Part II Neoliberalism and Social Modernity
- Chapter Six Adjustment Problems
- Chapter Seven Budgets and Biopolitics
- Chapter Eight The Intransigence of Things
- Epilogue An Ineffective Controversy
Princeton Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs , and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.