- Title Pages
- Chapter 1 A Brief Overview of Recent Climate Change and Its Ecological Context
- Chapter 2 Pleistocene Warming and Extinctions
- Chapter 3 Life History Variation and Phenology
- Chapter 4 Population Dynamics and Stability
- Chapter 5 The Niche Concept
- Chapter 6 Community Dynamics and Stability
- Chapter 7 Biodiversity, Distributions, and Extinction
- Chapter 8 Ecosystem Function and Dynamics
- Chapter 9 Brief Remarks on Some Especially Important Considerations
- Monographs in Population Biology
- Ecology of Climate Change
- Princeton University Press
Princeton Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs , and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.