- Title Pages
- Editor’s Preface
- Chapter One Isaiah’s Marx, and Mine
- Chapter Two Prague Preamble to “Why not Socialism?”
- Chapter Three A Black and White Issue
- Chapter Four Two Weeks in India
- Chapter Five Complete Bullshit
- Chapter Six Casting the First Stone: Who can, and Who can’t, Condemn the Terrorists?
- Chapter Seven Ways of Silencing Critics
- Chapter Eight Rescuing Conservatism: A Defense of Existing Value
- Chapter Nine Valedictory Lecture: My Philosophical Development (and Impressions of Philosophers Whom i Met Along the Way)
- Chapter Ten Notes on Regarding People as Equals
- Chapter Eleven One Kind of Spirituality: Come Back, Feuerbach, All is Forgiven!
- Works Cited
- Finding Oneself in the Other
G. A. Cohen, Michael Otsuka
- Princeton University Press
Princeton Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs , and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.