- Title Pages
- Chapter One The Ever Expanding Domain of Computation
- Chapter Two Democracy, Consequences, and Social Knowledge
- Chapter Three Experimenting with Democracy
- Chapter Four Unleashing Prediction Markets
- Chapter Five Distributing Information through Dispersed Media and Campaigns
- Chapter Six Accelerating AI
- Chapter Seven Regulation in an Age of Technological Acceleration
- Chapter Eight Bias and Democracy
- Chapter Nine De-biasing Democracy
- Conclusion The Past and Future of Information Politics
Princeton Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs , and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.