- Title Pages
- Chapter One Clifford and Heisenberg algebras
- Chapter Two The hypoelliptic Laplacian on X = G/K
- Chapter Three The displacement function and the return map
- Chapter Four Elliptic and hypoelliptic orbital integrals
- Chapter Five Evaluation of supertraces for a model operator
- Chapter Six A formula for semisimple orbital integrals
- Chapter Seven An application to local index theory
- Chapter Eight The case where [ k( γ ), p 0 ]=0
- Chapter Nine A proof of the main identity
- Chapter Ten The action functional and the harmonic oscillator
- Chapter Eleven The analysis of the hypoelliptic Laplacian
- Chapter Twelve Rough estimates on the scalar heat kernel
- Chapter Thirteen Refined estimates on the scalar heat kernel for bounded b
- Chapter Fourteen The heat kernel q b,t X for bounded b
- Chapter Fifteen The heat kernel q b,t X ′ for b large
- Subject Index
- Index of Notation
- Hypoelliptic Laplacian and Orbital Integrals (AM-177)
- Princeton University Press
Princeton Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs , and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.