- Title Pages
- Preface Financial Innovation from within the Bank
- Prologue A Day in a Trader’s Life
- Introduction Questioning Finance
- Part I From Models to Books
- Chapter 1 Thinking Financially and Exploring the Code
- Chapter 2 Hedging and Speculating with Portfolios
- Part II Topography of a Secret Experiment
- Chapter 3 The Trading Room as a Market
- Chapter 4 The Memory of Banking
- Part III Porous Banking: Clients and Investors in Search of Accounts
- Chapter 5 Selling Finance and the Promise of Contingency
- Chapter 6 The Costs of Price
- Chapter 7 Reverse Finance
- Conclusion What Good Are Derivatives?
- Appendix A Capital Guarantee Product: The Full Prospectus
- Codes of Finance
Vincent Antonin Lépinay
- Princeton University Press
Princeton Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs , and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.