- Title Pages
- I Torts and Misalignments
- 1 Prices, Sanctions, and Discontinuities
- 2 The Injurer’s Self-Risk Puzzle
- 3 Negligence Per Se and Unaccounted Risks
- 4 Lapses and Substitution
- 5 Total Liability for Excessive Harm
- II Contracts and Victims’ Incentives
- 6 Unity in the Law of Torts and Contracts
- 7 Anti-Insurance
- 8 Decreasing Liability Contracts and the Assistant Interest
- III Restitution and Positive Externalities
- 9 A Public Goods Theory of Restitution
- 10 Liability Externalities and Mandatory Choices
- 11 The Relationship between Nonlegal Sanctions and Damages
- Table of Cases
- Table of Books and Articles
- Subject Index
- Getting Incentives Right
- Princeton University Press
Princeton Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs , and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.