- Title Pages
- Part I Information, Regular Order, and Democratic Accountability in International Affairs
- Chapter 1 Guarding the Guardians through Oversight
- Chapter 2 Committee Motivations for Oversight
- Part II Oversight Hearings and Regular Order in U.S. Foreign Relations
- Chapter 3 Institutional Change and Senate Committee Hearings
- Chapter 4 Committee Goals and Oversight Strategies
- Chapter 5 Police Patrols and Fire Alarms in U.S. Foreign Policy
- Part III Reclaiming Congressional War Powers
- Chapter 6 Return to the Rule of Law in International Affairs
- Chapter 7 Reforming National Security Oversight in the Senate
- Appendix A Coding Congressional Committee Hearings
- Appendix B Description of Dependent and Independent Variables
- Appendix C Methodological Appendix to Chapter 3
- Appendix D Methodological Appendix to Chapter 4
- Appendix E Methodological Appendix to Chapter 5
- Watchdogs on the Hill
Linda L. Fowler
- Princeton University Press
Princeton Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs , and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.