- Title Pages
- Chapter 1 Introduction
- Chapter 2 The Rise of a New Norm
- Chapter 3 The Shadow Market
- Chapter 4 What Influences Monitors’ Assessments?
- Chapter 5 Do Politicians Change Tactics to Evade Criticism?
- Chapter 6 International Monitors as Reinforcement
- Chapter 7 Are Monitored Elections Better?
- Chapter 8 Long-Term Effects
- Conclusion: The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly
- Appendix A: Data Description
- Appendix B: Statistical Supplement to Chapter 3
- Appendix C: Statistical Supplement to Chapter 4
- Appendix D: Statistical Supplement to Chapter 7
- Appendix E: Case Summaries
- Monitoring Democracy
Judith G. Kelley
- Princeton University Press
Princeton Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs , and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.