- Title Pages
- 1 Women in Byzantium
- 2 In Search of Byzantine Women
- 3 Women and the Faith in Icons in Early Christianity
- 4 Mothers and Daughters in the Medieval Greek World
- 5 “Femina Byzantina”
- 6 Public and Private Forms of Religious Commitment among Byzantine Women
- 7 The Imperial Feminine in Byzantium
- 8 Political Power and Christian Faith in Byzantium
- 9 Moving Bones
- 10 The Many Empresses of the Byzantine Court (and All Their Attendants)
- 11 Theophano
- 12 Toleration and Repression within the Byzantine Family
- 13 The Icon Corner in Medieval Byzantium
- 14 Marriage
Princeton Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs , and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.