- Title Pages
- 1 The Cultural Evolution of Storytelling and Fairy Tales: Human Communication and Memetics
- 2 The Meaning of Fairy Tale within the Evolution of Culture
- 3 Remaking “Bluebeard,” or Good-bye to Perrault
- 4 Witch as Fairy/Fairy as Witch: Unfathomable Baba Yagas
- 5 The Tales of Innocent Persecuted Heroines and Their Neglected Female Storytellers and Collectors
- 6 Giuseppe Pitrè and the Great Collectors of Folk Tales in the Nineteenth Century
- 7 Fairy-Tale Collisions, or the Explosion of a Genre
- Appendix A Sensationalist Scholarship: A “New” History of Fairy Tales
- Appendix B Reductionist Scholarship: A “New” Definition of the Fairy Tale
Princeton Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs , and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.