- Title Pages
- Chapter One Introduction
- Chapter Two Stability Theory via Vector Lyapunov Functions
- Chapter Three Large-Scale Continuous-Time Interconnected Dynamical Systems
- Chapter Four Thermodynamic Modeling of Large-Scale Interconnected Systems
- Chapter Five Control of Large-Scale Dynamical Systems via Vector Lyapunov Functions
- Chapter Six Finite-Time Stabilization of Large-Scale Systems via Control Vector Lyapunov Functions
- Chapter Seven Coordination Control for Multiagent Interconnected Systems
- Chapter Eight Large-Scale Discrete-Time Interconnected Dynamical Systems
- Chapter Nine Thermodynamic Modeling for Discrete-Time Large-Scale Dynamical Systems
- Chapter Ten Large-Scale Impulsive Dynamical Systems
- Chapter Eleven Control Vector Lyapunov Functions for Large-Scale Impulsive Systems
- Chapter Twelve Finite-Time Stabilization of Large-Scale Impulsive Dynamical Systems
- Chapter Thirteen Hybrid Decentralized Maximum Entropy Control for Large-Scale Systems
- Chapter Fourteen Conclusion
- Princeton Series in Applied Mathematics
- Stability and Control of Large-Scale Dynamical Systems
Wassim M. Haddad
Sergey G. Nersesov
- Princeton University Press
Princeton Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs , and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.