- Title Pages
- Chapter I Festivals in Late Medieval and Early Modern Spain: An Introduction
- Chapter II The Meaning of Festivals: A Typology
- Chapter III Royal Entries, Princely Visits, Triumphal Celebrations in Spain, c. 1327–1640
- Chapter IV The Structure of the Late Medieval and Early Modern Royal Entry: Change and Continuity
- Chapter V A King Goes Traveling: Philip II in the Crown of Aragon, 1585–86 and 1592
- Chapter VI Martial Festivals and the Chivalrous Imaginary
- Chapter VII Kings and Knights at Play in Late Medieval and Early Modern Spain
- Chapter VIII From Carnival to Corpus Christi
- Chapter IX Noncalendrical Festivals: Life Cycles and Power
- Appendix The Feasts of May 1428 at Valladolid<sup>1</sup>
Princeton Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs , and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.