- Title Pages
- Preface and Acknowledgments
- Note on Language
- Introduction Exploring Leisure, Morality, and Geography in South Beirut
- 1 New Leisure in South Beirut
- 2 Producing Islamic Fun: Hizbullah, Fadlallah, and the Entrepreneurs
- 3 Mapping Leisure and Café Styles
- 4 Flexible Morality, Respectful Choices, Smaller Transgressions
- 5 Comforting Territory, New Urban Experiences, and the Moral City
- 6 Good Taste, Leisure’s Moral Spaces, and Sociopolitical Change in Lebanon
- Appendix: Quoted Figures and Characters
- Princeton Studies in Muslim Politics
Princeton Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs , and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.