- Title Pages
- Notation and Conventions
- Chapter 1 Unlikely Intersections in Multiplicative Groups and the Zilber Conjecture
- Chapter 2 An Arithmetical Analogue
- Chapter 3 Unlikely Intersections in Elliptic Surfaces and Problems of Masser
- Chapter 4 About the André-Oort Conjecture
- Appendix A Distribution of Rational Points on Subanalytic Surfaces
- Appendix B Uniformity in Unlikely Intersections: An Example for Lines in Three Dimensions
- Appendix C Silverman’s Bounded Height Theorem for Elliptic Curves: A Direct Proof
- Appendix D Lower Bounds for Degrees of Torsion Points: The Transcendence Approach
- Appendix E A Transcendence Measure for a Quotient of Periods
- Appendix F Counting Rational Points on Analytic Curves: A Transcendence Approach
- Appendix G Mixed Problems: Another Approach
- Some Problems of Unlikely Intersections in Arithmetic and Geometry (AM-181)
- Princeton University Press
Princeton Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs , and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.