- Title Pages
- Chapter One From the European Convention to the Lisbon Agreement and Beyond: A Veto Player Analysis
- Chapter Two Revealing Constitutional Preferences in the European Convention
- Chapter Three The Art of Political Manipulation in the European Convention
- Chapter Four Actors and Positions on the Reform of the Treaty of Nice
- Chapter Five Why (Unpopular) Leaders Announce Popular Votes
- Chapter Six Principals and Agents: From the Convention’s Proposal to the Constitutional Treaty
- Chapter Seven In the Aftermath of the Negative Referendums: The Irish Resistance
- Appendix: Research Design and Methodology
- Reforming the European Union
- Princeton University Press
Princeton Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs , and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.