- Title Pages
- Case Study Index
- Chapter 1 The New Terrain of International Law
- Chapter 2 International Courts Altering Politics
- Chapter 3 The New International Courts
- Chapter 4 World History and the Evolving International Judiciary
- Chapter 5 International Dispute Settlement
- Chapter 6 International Administrative Review
- Chapter 7 International Law Enforcement
- Chapter 8 International Constitutional Review
- Chapter 9 International Courts and Democratic Politics
- Chapter Appendixes
- Legal Cases Index and Citations
- Court Treaty Bibliography and Litigation Data Sources
- Bibliography of Cited Works
- The New Terrain of International Law
Karen J. Alter
- Princeton University Press
Princeton Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs , and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.