- Title Pages
- Prologue: World A (Agreement) and World B (Boilerplate)
- Chapter One An Overview of Worlds A and B
- Chapter Two Normative Degradation
- Chapter Three Democratic Degradation
- Chapter Four A Summary of the Philosophy of Contract
- Chapter Five Can Autonomy Theory (Agreement, Consent) Justify Boilerplate Deletion of Rights?
- Chapter Six Can Utilitarian-Welfare (Economic) Theory Justify Boilerplate Deletion of Rights?
- Chapter Seven Evaluating Current Judicial Oversight
- Chapter Eight Can Current Oversight Be Improved?
- Chapter Nine Improving Evaluation of Boilerplate
- Chapter Ten “Private” Reform Ideas
- Chapter Eleven Reconceptualizing (Some) Boilerplate under Tort Law
- Chapter Twelve “Public” and Hybrid Regulatory Solutions
- Afterword: What’s Next for Boilerplate?
Princeton Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs , and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.