- Title Pages
- 1 The Problem of Human Rights
- Part I The Calculus of Abuse
- 2 Contexts
- 3 Rationales
- Part II International Law
- 4 The International Human Rights Legal System
- 5 Scholarly Perspectives
- 6 Practitioner Perspectives
- 7 System Reform
- Part III A Stewardship Strategy
- 8 The Status Quo
- 9 Nongovernmental Organizations
- 10 National Human Rights Institutions
- 11 Triage
- 12 Making More of Law and Power
Princeton Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs , and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.