- Title Pages
- Chapter One The epidemic in a closed population
- Chapter Two Heterogeneity: The art of averaging
- Chapter Three Stochastic modeling: The impact of chance
- Chapter Four Dynamics at the demographic time scale
- Chapter Five Inference, or how to deduce conclusions from data
- Chapter Six The concept of state
- Chapter Seven The basic reproduction number
- Chapter Eight Other indicators of severity
- Chapter Nine Age structure
- Chapter Ten Spatial spread
- Chapter Eleven Macroparasites
- Chapter Twelve What is contact?
- Chapter Thirteen Estimators of <i>R</i>0 derived from mechanistic models
- Chapter Fourteen Data-driven modeling of hospital infections
- Chapter Fifteen A brief guide to computer intensive statistics
- Chapter Sixteen Elaborations for Part I
- Chapter Seventeen Elaborations for Part II
- Chapter Eighteen Elaborations for Part III
- Mathematical Tools for Understanding Infectious Disease Dynamics
- Princeton University Press
Princeton Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs , and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.