- Title Pages
- Chapter One The Maze and the Masses
- Chapter Two Democracy as the Rule of the Dumb Many?
- Chapter Three A Selective Genealogy of the Epistemic Argument for Democracy
- Chapter Four First Mechanism of Democratic Reason: Inclusive Deliberation
- Chapter Five Epistemic Failures of Deliberation
- Chapter Six Second Mechanism of Democratic Reason: Majority Rule
- Chapter Seven Epistemic Failures of Majority Rule: Real and Imagined
- Chapter Eight Political Cognitivism: A Defense
- Conclusion: Democracy as a Gamble Worth Taking
- Democratic Reason
- Princeton University Press
Princeton Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs , and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.