- Title Pages
- List of Figures and Plates
- List of Boxes
- 1 An Introduction to Interoception
- 2 Feelings from the Body Viewed as Emotions
- 3 The Origin of the Interoceptive Pathway
- 4 Interoception and Homeostasis
- 5 The Interoceptive Pathway to the Insular Cortex
- 6 Bodily Feelings Emerge in the Insular Cortex
- 7 Feelings About Thoughts, Time, and Me
- 8 Feelings and Emotions On Both Sides of the Brain
- 9 A Few More Thoughts About Feelings
- Reference List
- Illustration Credits
- How Do You Feel?
A. D. (Bud) Craig
- Princeton University Press
Princeton Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs , and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.