- Title Pages
- Chapter 1 Introduction
- Chapter 2 The Terrorist’s Dilemma
- Chapter 3 The Insider’s View on Terrorist Organizations
- Chapter 4 Organizing Al-Qa’ida in Iraq’s Operations and Finances
- Chapter 5 The Tradeoffs
- Chapter 6 Uncertainty and Control in Russia
- Chapter 7 Discrimination and Control in Ireland
- Chapter 8 Preference Divergence and Control in Palestine
- Chapter 9 Conclusion and Recommendations
- Appendix A Annotated Bibliography of Terrorist Autobiographies
- Appendix B Methodological Appendix
- The Terrorist's Dilemma
Jacob N. Shapiro
- Princeton University Press
Princeton Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs , and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.