- Title Pages
- 1 Preview
- 2 Deterministic Models
- 3 Principles of Probability
- 4 Likelihood
- 5 Simple Bayesian Models
- 6 Hierarchical Bayesian Models
- II Implementation
- 7 Markov Chain Monte Carlo
- 8 Inference from a Single Model
- 9 Inference from Multiple Models
- III Practice in Model Building
- 10 Writing Bayesian Models
- 11 Problems
- 12 Solutions
- Appendix A Probability Distributions and Conjugate Priors
- Bayesian Models
N. Thompson Hobbs
Mevin B. Hooten
- Princeton University Press
Princeton Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs , and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.