- Title Pages
- List of Illustrations
- List of Tables
- Preface to the Paperback Edition
- Chapter One From <i>Imperium</i> to Imperialism
- Chapter Two From One Colonialism to Another
- Chapter Three Regime Change, Resistance, and Reconstruction
- Chapter Four Power, Sex, and Empire
- Chapter Five Ruling Regions, Exploiting Resources
- Chapter Six Landscapes of Imperialism
- Chapter Seven Metals and <i>Metalla</i>
- Chapter Eight Identity and Discrepancy
- Chapter Nine Family Values
My Roman Empire
- Imperialism, Power, and Identity
David J. Mattingly
- Princeton University Press
Princeton Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs , and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.