- Title Pages
- Series Editors’ Introduction
- Chapter 1 DSGE Modeling
- Chapter 2 Turning a DSGE Model into a Bayesian Model
- Chapter 3 A Crash Course in Bayesian Inference
- Chapter 4 Metropolis-Hastings Algorithms for DSGE Models
- Chapter 5 Sequential Monte Carlo Methods
- Chapter 6 Three Applications
- Chapter 7 From Linear to Nonlinear DSGE Models
- Chapter 8 Particle Filters
- Chapter 9 Combining Particle Filters with MH Samplers
- Chapter 10 Combining Particle Filters with SMC Samplers
- Appendix A Model Descriptions
- Appendix B Data Sources
- Bayesian Estimation of DSGE Models
Edward P. Herbst
- Princeton University Press
Princeton Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs , and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.