- Title Pages
- Chapter One What Is a Virus?
- Chapter Two Viral Life History Traits
- Chapter Three Population Dynamics of Viruses and Microbes
- Chapter Four Evolutionary Dynamics of Viruses or Microbes, but Not Both
- Chapter Five Coevolutionary Dynamics of Viruses and Microbes
- Chapter Six Ocean Viruses: On Their Abundance, Diversity, and Target Hosts
- Chapter Seven Virus-Host Dynamics in a Complex Milieu
- Chapter Eight The Future of Quantitative Viral Ecology
- Appendix A Viral Life History Traits
- Appendix B Population Dynamics of Viruses and Microbes
- Appendix C Evolutionary Dynamics of Viruses or Microbes, but Not Both
- Appendix D Ocean Viruses: On Their Abundance, Diversity, and Target Hosts
- Appendix E Virus-Host Dynamics in a Complex Milieu
- Monographs in Population Biology
- Quantitative Viral Ecology
Joshua S. Weitz
- Princeton University Press
Princeton Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs , and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.