- Title Pages
- List of Illustrations
- Chapter One Social Behavior and Evolutionary Thought
- Chapter Two Models of Social Behavior
- Chapter Three The Price Equation
- Chapter Four Inclusive Fitness and Hamilton’s Rule
- Chapter Five Nonadditive Interactions and Hamilton’s Rule
- Chapter Six Conditional Behaviors and Inclusive Fitness
- Chapter Seven Variants of Hamilton’s Rule and Evolutionary Explanations
- Chapter Eight Heritability, Maximization, and Evolutionary Explanations
- Chapter Nine What Is Fitness?
- Chapter Ten Evidence, Other Approaches, and Further Topics
- Social Evolution and Inclusive Fitness Theory
James A.R. Marshall
- Princeton University Press
Princeton Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs , and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.