- Title Pages
- Abbreviations for Primary Documents and Source Material
- Chapter One Theory of Economic Interdependence and War
- Chapter Two Quantitative Analysis and Qualitative Case Study Research
- Chapter Three The Russo-Japanese War and the German Wars for Hegemony, 1890–1939
- Chapter Four The Prelude to Pearl Harbor: Japanese Security and the Northern Question, 1905–40
- Chapter Five The Russian Problem and the Onset of the Pacific War, March−December 1941
- Chapter Six The Origins, Dynamics, and Termination of the Cold War, 1942–91
- Chapter Seven European Great Power Politics, 1790–1854
- Chapter Eight Great Power Politics in the Age of Imperial Expansion, 1856–99
- Chapter Nine Implications of the Argument
- Economic Interdependence and War
Dale C. Copeland
- Princeton University Press
Princeton Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs , and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.