- Title Pages
- Chapter One Introduction
- Chapter Two The algebra of quaternions
- Chapter Three Vector spaces and matrices: Basic theory
- Chapter Four Symmetric matrices and congruence
- Chapter Five Invariant subspaces and Jordan form
- Chapter Six Invariant neutral and semidefinite subspaces
- Chapter Seven Smith form and Kronecker canonical form
- Chapter Eight Pencils of hermitian matrices
- Chapter Nine Skewhermitian and mixed pencils
- Chapter Ten Indefinite inner products: Conjugation
- Chapter Eleven Matrix pencils with symmetries: Nonstandard involution
- Chapter Twelve Mixed matrix pencils: Nonstandard involutions
- Chapter Thirteen Indefinite inner products: Nonstandard involution
- Chapter Fourteen Matrix equations
- Chapter Fifteen Appendix: Real and complex canonical forms
- Topics in Quaternion Linear Algebra
- Princeton University Press
Princeton Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs , and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.