- Title Pages
- List of Illustrations
- List of Tables
- Chapter 1 Representation, Spending, and the Personal Vote
- Chapter 2 Solving the Representative’s Problem and Creating the Representative’s Opportunity
- Chapter 3 How Legislators Create an Impression of Influence
- Chapter 4 Creating an Impression, Not Just Increasing Name Recognition
- Chapter 5 Cultivating an Impression of Influence with Actions and Small Expenditures
- Chapter 6 Credit, Deception, and Institutional Design
- Chapter 7 Criticism and Credit: How Deficit Implications Undermine Credit Allocation
- Chapter 8 Representation and the Impression of Influence
- Chapter 9 Text as Data: Methods Appendix
- The Impression of Influence
Sean J. Westwood
- Princeton University Press
Princeton Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs , and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.