- Title Pages
- Preface and Acknowledgments
- 1 Should you Be Happy?
- 2 One-Move Puzzles with Mathematical Content
- 3 Minimalist Approaches to Figurative Maze Design
- 4 Some ABCs of Graphs and Games
- 5 Solving the Tower of Hanoi with Random Moves
- 6 Groups Associated to Tetraflexagons
- 7 Parallel Weighings of Coins
- 8 Analysis of Crossword Puzzle Difficulty Using a Random Graph Process
- 9 From the Outside In
- 10 Gallia Est Omnis Divisa In Partes Quattuor
- 11 Heartless Poker
- 12 An Introduction to Gilbreath Numbers
- 13 Tic-tac-toe on Affine Planes
- 14 Error Detection and Correction using SET<sup>®</sup>
- 15 Connection Games and Sperner’s Lemma
- 16 The Cookie Monster Problem
- 17 Representing Numbers Using Fibonacci Variants
- About the Editors
- About the Contributors
- The Mathematics of Various Entertaining Subjects
- Jennifer Beineke, Jason Rosenhouse
- Princeton University Press
Princeton Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs , and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.