- Title Pages
- Chapter 1 Biblical Discourses of Law
- Chapter 2 Greco-Roman Discourses of Law
- Chapter 3 Bridging the Gap: Divine Law in Hellenistic and Second Temple Jewish Sources
- Chapter 4 Minding the Gap: Paul
- Chapter 5 The “Truth” about Torah
- Chapter 6 The (Ir)rationality of Torah
- Chapter 7 The Flexibility of Torah
- Chapter 8 Natural Law in Rabbinic Sources?
- Writing the Next Chapters
- Index of Primary Sources
- General Index
- What's Divine about Divine Law?
- Princeton University Press
Princeton Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs , and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.