- Title Pages
- Preface and Acknowledgments
- Introduction Why Marriage Matters
- Chapter 1 Gay Rights and the Constitution of Reasons
- Chapter 2 Traditional Marriage and Public Law
- Chapter 3 Marriage, Gender Justice, and Children’s Well-Being
- Chapter 4 The Special Status of Marriage
- Chapter 5 Marriage: Obligations, Benefits, and Access
- Chapter 6 Reform Proposals and Alternatives to Marriage
- Chapter 7 The Challenge of Polygamy
- Chapter 8 Polygamy, Monogamy, and Marriage Justice
- Chapter 9 Polygamy Unbound? The Kody Brown Family and the Future of Plural Marriage
- Conclusion Happily Ever After
- Just Married
- Princeton University Press
Princeton Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs , and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.