- Title Pages
- 1 Introduction
- 2 Preliminary notions
- 3 Field-theoretic and linear-algebraic invariants
- 4 Central extensions and groups locally of minimal type
- 5 Universal smooth <i>k</i>-tame central extension
- 6 Automorphisms, isomorphisms, and Tits classification
- 7 Constructions with regular degenerate quadratic forms
- 8 Constructions when <span xml:lang="ell">Φ</span> has a double bond
- 9 Generalization of the standard construction
- Appendix A Pseudo-isogenies
- Appendix B Clifford constructions
- Appendix C Pseudo-split and quasi-split forms
- Appendix D Basic exotic groups of type F<sub>4</sub> of relative rank 2
- Classification of Pseudo-reductive Groups (AM-191)
- Princeton University Press
Princeton Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs , and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.