- Title Pages
- One Modern Overflow
- Disaster’s Public
- Two A Northern Army of Relief
- Three Cross Talk in the Press
- Four Bessie’s Eclogue
- Five Catastrophe Comes to Vaudeville
- Modernism within a Second Nature
- Six William Faulkner and the Machine Age Watershed
- Seven Richard Wright: Environment, Media, and Race
- Conclusion: Noah’s Kin
- Permissions Acknowledgments
- The Flood Year 1927
Susan Scott Parrish
- Princeton University Press
Princeton Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs , and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.