- Title Pages
- Preface to the 2016 Reprinting
- Preface to the 1988 Reprinting
- Introduction: From Bourgeois to Corporatist Europe
- 1 The Dimensions of Social Conflict at the End of World War I
- 2 Politics among the Victors: Issues and Elections in November 1919
- 3 The Limits of Economic Restructuring
- Part II The Failure of the Parliamentary Center
- 4 The Politics of Reparation
- 5 The Attrition of the Liberal Regime in Italy
- Part III Paths Toward Corporatist Stability
- 6 Between Nationalism and Corporatism: The Ruhr Conflict
- 7 Majorities without Mandates: Issues and Elections in the Spring of 1924
- 8 Achieving Stability
- Conclusion: The Structure and Limits of Stability
- Recasting Bourgeois Europe
Charles S. Maier
- Princeton University Press
Princeton Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs , and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.