- Title Pages
- Chapter One Introduction
- Chapter Two Evolutionary Branching in a Classical Model for Sympatric Speciation
- Chapter Three Adaptive Diversification Due to Resource Competition in Asexual Models
- Chapter Four Adaptive Diversification Due to Resource Competition in Sexual Models
- Chapter Five Adaptive Diversification Due to Predator-Prey Interactions
- Chapter Six Adaptive Diversification Due to Cooperative Interactions
- Chapter Seven More Examples: Adaptive Diversification in Dispersal Rates, the Evolution of Anisogamy, and the Evolution of Trophic Preference
- Chapter Eight Cultural Evolution: Adaptive Diversification in Language and Religion
- Chapter Nine Adaptive Diversification and Speciation as Pattern Formation in Partial Differential Equation Models
- Chapter Ten Experimental Evolution of Adaptive Diversification in Microbes
- Appendix Basic Concepts in Adaptive Dynamics
- Adaptive Diversification (MPB-48)
- Princeton University Press
Princeton Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs , and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.