- Title Pages
- Chapter One A Leap in the Dark
- Chapter Two European Outsourcing and Embassy Islam
- Chapter Three A Politicized Minority
- Chapter Four Citizens, Groups, and the State
- Chapter Five The Domestication of State-Mosque Relations
- Chapter Six Imperfect Institutionalization
- Chapter Seven The Partial Emancipation
- Chapter Eight Muslim Integration and European Islam in the Next Generation
- Princeton Studies in Muslim Politics
- The Emancipation of Europe's Muslims
- Princeton University Press
Princeton Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs , and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.