- Title Pages
- 1 Three Ways to Determine the Discount Rate
- 2 The Ramsey Rule
- 3 Extending the Ramsey Rule to an Uncertain Economic Growth
- 4 Random Walk and Mean-Reversion
- 5 Markov Switches and Extreme Events
- 6 Parametric Uncertainty and Fat Tails
- 7 The Weitzman Argument
- 8 A Theory of the Decreasing Term Structure of Discount Rates
- 9 Inequalities
- 10 Discounting Non-monetary Benefits
- 11 Alternative Decision Criteria
- 12 Evaluation of Risky Projects
- 13 The Option Value of Uncertain Projects
- 14 Evaluation of Non-marginal Projects
- Global Conclusion
- Pricing the Planet's Future
- Princeton University Press
Princeton Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs , and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.